One more week!

A week from today is the big appointment with Dr. Check in New Jersey. To say I'm shitting my pants nervous would be an understantment. The closer I get to leaving,  the more anxiety I have. What if the best of the BEST can't even help me? But I truly believe he will. In some way. I've never been much of a religious person but I do have faith. I pray every day. And I know that God will make me a mother in some way. I have dreams almost every night that I am pregnant or have a baby, and they seem so real. I can truly envision what my life will be like when I'm holding my baby and this will all just seem like a distant bad dream. I'm overwhelmed by the continuous love, concern, and support I'm receiving from everyone around me. It doesn't go unnoticed. A week from today I will know what the future of this whole journey holds. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Best case scenario being I have a few eggs left in my basket to retrieve and then freeze for when I am ready. Worst case scenario being my ovaries have completely failed and I have no eggs left. Meh. Next time I write, I'll hopefully have a lot more info to update with! Until then, see ya soon East Coast! Wish me luck ;)

Comments

Popular Posts